To bring together health care practitioners, policy makers, academics and researchers from different countries and cultures in expanding the impact of research evidence to improve health and social care management and outcomes in the local, regional and global contexts.
- To provide an international multidisciplinary platform for renowned scholars, academics, doctors, nurses and paramedical personnel to co-design quality care based on research evidence;
- To enhance health care professionals’ competence in translating research evidence into safe and effective practices for meeting current and future health care needs;
- To increase Hong Kong’s visibility and reputation, regionally and internationally, in developing evidence-informed health care practices, care models and public health policies.
- Acute and critical care
- Aged care and chronic illness management
- Cancer and palliative care
- Mental health issues
- Health system, policy and leadership
- Innovative practice
- To enable participants to understand and interpret systematic reviews and meta-analyses.
- To equip participants with knowledge and skills in planning and conducting Cochrane Reviews.
LANGUAGE OF CONFERENCE
The official language of the Conference and Pre-conference Workshop is English.