Deadline for abstract submission: (15 January 2021)
Call for Abstract
Abstracts for oral/ poster presentations relating to any of the following conference sub-themes are invited:
- Acute and critical care
- Aged care and chronic illness management
- Cancer and palliative care
- Mental health issues
- Health system, policy and leadership
- Innovative practice
Criteria for Abstract Selection
- Authors submitting abstracts are requested to submit your abstract by filling in abstract submission form.
- The abstract must be relevant to one of the conference sub-themes. Authors are asked to indicate which of the six sub-themes is most appropriate for their presentation.
- The material in the abstract should be of original work with the focus of the abstract clearly stated in the title.
- The preferred method of presentation (oral or poster) should be indicated.
- The abstract should be written in English and not more than 300 words.
- If the abstract is for reporting research, whether the research is in progress or completed must be clearly stated. The text must be arranged as follows: (a) Purpose of the study/project, (b) Methods, (c) Results and Discussions, and (d) Conclusions.
- Each abstract will be reviewed based on its originality, relevance, scientific rigor and clarity by the conference's Scientific Subcommittee. Its decisions about acceptance of an abstract and mode of presentation are final.
- Receipt of abstracts will be acknowledged through email. All submitting authors will be notified of the decision of the Scientific Subcommittee on or before 25 January 2021.
- The presenting author of the selected abstract will be required to register for the conference.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the official proceedings (with ISBN) of the conference.
Best Presentation Awards
There will be four categories of awards:
- Best student oral presentation awards
- Best student poster presentation awards
- Best oral presentation awards
- Best poster presentation awards